Saturday, May 12, 2012

More!



To make scheduling similier for everyone, we celebrated mother's day today. My DH and DD took me to lunch at one of my favorite resarauts "Kneaders". We had the best artichoke/mushroom soup and then a delicious raspberry walnut salad. It was so yummy! Then we were off to the movies to see "Dark Shadows". I loved Johnny Depp in this movie. He has such an odd humor and it brought back memories of rushing home in jr. high to watch "Dark Shadows". All of which has nothing to do with my card! LOL! This is a new LOTV image and I think it is adorable. I added to ladybugs and a Whimsy tag sentiment. I am planning on giving this card to my DH for father's day....shhhhh...don't tell him. I hope each of you have a wonderful mother's day and that you each are surrounded by those you love. Blessings!
My Song: "More" (It was sung at our wedding)
More than the greatest love the world has known
This is the love that I give to you alone
More than the simple words I try to say
I only live to love you more each day.
More than you'll ever know
My arms long to hold you so
My life will be in your keeping
Waking, sleeping, laughing, weeping.
Longer than always is a long, long time
But far beyond forever, you'll be mine
I know I never lived before
And my heart is very sure
No one else could love you more.

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great card with some terrific colouring! Love the papers and the boldness of red.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh I remember rushing home for dark shadows! Super sweet card! Have a Happy Mother's day!

Glenda said...

This is adorable! Your coloring is as always perfect and I love that little ladybug! I also liked your post below, somehow I missed that one! Happy Mother's Day!

June Nelson said...

Fantastic card me darlin loving the red!!!! love the song too xxxxxx

Sandy said...

Oh Patty Sue - your card is gorgeous. I love your pure colors - beautiful coloring and I love your design work. This is one outstanding card!! I will be going to see Mr.Johnny this week - can't wait!!
Sandy

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, love the colours too, big hugs love Pops x x x

Amanda R said...

What a wonderful song Patty! So romantic! Love your card too, what a great way to back your sentiment, that die really makes it stand out. Glad you had a great mothers day!

Pam Sparks said...

awwwww.... love your card Patty! Gorgeous coloring!