Thursday, May 24, 2012

Love This Image!



Like many of you I love Krista Smith's images. They are all so much fun to color. This was a freebie that Krista gave us and if you haven't visited her shop you can link to it here: http://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/ My DP is from K & Company. I thought the morning glories were beautiful. I was going to enter this at Saturated Canary's challenge, but I see the challenge has changed. Congratulations to Donalda for winning last week...your work is beautiful as always.
My Song: "I Knew You When"
I knew you when you were lonely
I knew you when you were only
A boy all alone without love
I knew you when...

3 comments:

Donalda said...

Hon this is just adorable !!!! Your coloring is just breath taking dear as always !!!!
I am on a 4 day weekend and was sitting here getting caught up on your blog and girl you have outdone yourself. Just gorgeous work all around dear. Biggest hugs dear

Amanda R said...

Love that floral paper and your shading looks fabulous! Purty card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Did you hear that thud??? Yep it was my jaw hitting the desk.... I'm in awe! Such a beautiful card!