Thursday, March 1, 2012

"K" Is for Kraft! ABC Challenge Time!


Are you ready for a new month? Time is marching on isn't it? It is time again for another challenge at ABC! Our letter this time is "K". The challenge is "K" is for Kraft paper. You must use Kraft paper on your card. I mounted my embossed Kraft paper on a deep red card stock. I just had to use my new  Cherry Lynn die to frame my fun image....isn't he just the cutest little guy. I hope you will hop by and see the fantabulous (love that word) entries by my team mates....they are outstanding! Have a fun week and get 'krafty'!
OK....Sarah do you know this one?
My Song: The Bare Neccesities
Look for the, Bear Necessities
The simple bear Necessitites,
Forget about your worries and your strife.
I mean the, Bear Necessities
Oh, Mother Nature's recipies that bring the Bear Necessities to life
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

9 comments:

Glenda said...

Such a cutie! Love your new die too!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really lovely card, I love the image and that ribbon is fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Patty, Thanks for visiting my blog today. Hugs Teresa xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is Stunning, so sweet hugs pops x

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Really a cute card! Looks just right for one of your grandsons. Love the newn die you used as well.
hugs, Ruth Ann

Amanda R said...

Love love love it! This is so stinkin cute! But I have a feeling you better make another one cause this will probably be going to a grandson...

Becky said...

Just adorable! Love the red frame

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty what a gorgeous image, and hes so cute, I love how youve coloured him and layered him up on the die cut, a stunning result my love. hugs Shirleyxxx

Carole said...

He is absolutely adorable. What a great card!