Friday, February 10, 2012

Miss You!


I played for a bit today. I can't say this is my most favorite card but it was fun to make. I used a Krista Smith image and some of my new die cuts. This will probably be my last posting be heading to Wyoming. I hope you all have a wonderful week. blessings!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song:  Listen To Our Heart
How do you explain, how do you describe
A love that goes from east to west
And runs as deep as it is wide
You know all our hopes, You know all our fears
Words cannot express the love we feel
But we long for you to hear
So listen to our hearts, hear our spirits sing
A song of praise that flows
From those you have redeemed
We will use the words we know
To tell you what an awesome God You are
Words are not enough to tell You of our love
So listen to our hearts

10 comments:

Becky said...

wow..this is awesome. Beautiful design, loving that heart.

June Nelson said...

This is brilliant and a fabby coloured image love it xxx

Glenda said...

Such a cute image and I too love that heart!

Mau xx said...

Great card Patty, Hope you have a good weekend xxxx

Amanda R said...

I like the kraft paper and the cutout heart, very sweet! Have fun with the boys!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You have a great time on your trip! I'm sure you can use the rest! Super adorable card GF!

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment. Your cards are cool, great colouring. Enjoy you trip,

Liz x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty wow love your card and that SC image is gorgeous. Hope youve nearly finished your nanny job. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Carol L said...

really cute card! Love the image and banner! Thanks for joining us at the SNSDC!

Stephanie said...

Very cute card, thanks for playing at SNSDC.