Saturday, February 4, 2012

"It's My Party"


This is a new stamp that I have never inked until today. (Yes! I do have several of them!) I decided to have a bit of play with colors today as I really had no reason to make a card except for fun. I was also having an issue with lighting today as  my goose neck lamp broke away from it's stand. All of my paper is from my scrap box (s). I think this is a cake I  have baked all lopsided! I used the following supplies on this card: Memory Box Die (hearts) (scallop), CC Cutters, gingham ribbon, WOC flowers, Stardust Pen. I hope you are having a wonderful week-end! Blessings!
My Song: "It's My Party"
Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone
Judy left the same time
Why was he holding her hand
When he's supposed to be mine
It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Isn't it fun to make a card just because? This is just darling!

Linda said...

This is such a sweet little card.. Love it!!
Hugs,Linda

Amanda R said...

Love the sparkle you got around the flame and your shading on the cake is awesome! Go Patty, go Patty!