Monday, July 4, 2011

Mojo Monday!

I hate to admit it when I am wrong, but today I have to say I was. (Doesn't happen often...but!) LOL! I have avoided using digi papers. I have told myself that it would not print out nice, it couldn't look as pretty as 'real' paper yada yada. Today, I broke down and printed off some digi paper that I won from Bearly Mine Crafts. Oh, my goodness, it is so pretty....the pink flowered side! You can find this paper and other beautiful paper and stamps at http://bearlymine.blogspot.com/ ! I think I may be hooked on digi papers. I colored this cute little Magnolia stamp with Copics, added some scrap ribbon and MS butterflies. A sentiment ticket finished off my card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OHHHHHHH so SAAAAA-WEET! Super adorable card and that paper looks scrumptious!

Tracey Manderson said...

You sound just like me! lol. I love Donna's papers! Its beautiful hun! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges!
Hugs
Tracey

Amanda R said...

I have avoided them too but may have to try them if you like them so much. Very pretty card, too bad she can't smile to show you how much she likes it!

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Patty that is gorgeous I love how youve coloured Tilda and its so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Janie Printz said...

Sweetness is an understatement my friend ... she is adorabilishious !!! I can't believe that's digi paper. It looks like the real paper hahaha ... Hmmm I think I might have mentioned at one time how nice the digi paper prints out but I really do have to say this one looks wonderful ... Glad you joined the ranks of digi paper lovers. Not always sure it's cost effective but sure can't beat it for when you need a certain color of paper right now plus it is gorgeous. Love that little Tilda.
Hugs, Janie

Jackie said...

Nice to hear we have a new recruit :).. Donna's papers are fabby arent they. You will now be totally hooked LOL... Gorgeous card Patty, thank you for sharing with us at BM this time. good luck and hugs Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is just darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!