Friday, July 8, 2011

"Dreaming That You're Here"

I had such fun playing with this card! I think this is Blueberry Tilda? But we are harvesting cherries here and my dh just brought me home some fresh yummy cherries. So, I decided  to make what she is holding cherries. (Artistic license!) I followed the sketch at http://pinkinksketchchallenges.blogspot.com/ today is their first challenge! I colored the image with copics and framed her with a lifestyle die. I added ribbon from my sash and three cute daises from LOTV. I finished off my card with a sentiment from LOTV. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi, thankyou for visiting my blog, have had a look round yours, your cards are lovely, have become a follower, hugs, Sarah x

Amanda R said...

Great coloring and I love the daisies, has a nice summery feel to it! Yummm, cherries! Are you counting down the days??? Package is in the mail...!

Kellie said...

WOW you were quick to play along with our first challenge and with a cute to boot card as well! Thank you so much for joining our first challenge with Pink Ink Sketch Challenges.

Hugs Kellie

Graphicat said...

oh oh oh!!!! you are OUR FIRST ENTRY!!! Woot woot!!! And it's fabulous too! YAY! Love your sweet cherry holding sweetie!
Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Pink Ink!
Cheers
Cheri

The Other Patti Sue said...

OH YUM cherries... she is adorable, colored to perfection as usual! Love your colors... just all in all a totally awesome card GF!