Monday, June 13, 2011

"Sending Hugs"

I had two of my blogging friends in mind when I did this card. The first is Janie, who has been on an 'extended trip' and just might be a little homesick. Janie, I am sending you hugs. The other is Amanda, who has a kitty that just might have posed for this stamp! LOL! the image is a Penny Black Stamp and makes me smile when I look at it. I colored the image with Copics. I also used some of that 'strange' paper that I have in some of my paper pads. I added some Prima flowers with a WOC tiny rose bud in the center. I am loving how that looks. I used a McGill punch for the fern. I used a MS punch for the butterfly and added Stickles to give it a bit of sparkle. My ticket sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. Just a fun little card that I hope will brighten someones day!

3 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Well I feel that big ole hug clear over here & I'm sending one back ... Thanks for making me smile ....
That card is soooo darn cute & that little kitty would make anyone smile in it's "bramock"
Hugs, Janie

Elaine said...

Fab and funny card Patty, it certainly made me smile..though I didn't realise Amanda was so well endowed that her cat can sleep in her bra!! Boy that made me giggle!
I love the hydrangeas with the little roses in the middle, very pretty.

Love & hugs
Elaine xx

Amanda R said...

Elaine and I want to know how you knew my bra was big enough to hold a cat? Bwah ha ha! So cute and I appreciate the thought!