Monday, June 27, 2011

"Blessed"

I needed a little 'play' time today, I have had a busy two weeks and had little time to craft. So, I decided to color up this cute little Mo Manning stamp. I colored this cute image with Copics. I added some gingham bows to her hair and along the lace boarder. My tag punch and sentiment is from SU. U added lace and flowers from WOC. Some Viva pearls finished off my tag. I also added paper lace boarder with a MS punch and a brad to finish of this card. I hope your Monday allowed you to play a bit with your favorite stamps.  

6 comments:

Linda said...

This is simply beautiful.. Love the little bows in her hair.. beautiful lace too..
Hugs, Linda

Amanda R said...

That is a MS punch? I thought for sure it was lace! Love the image and the little bows you put in her hair, so cute! Glad you got some time to play!

Michelle said...

Hi Patty Sue

Wow, this is gorgeous!! I just love Mo's images and you have really brought this one to life with your amazing colouring.

Her bows are just so super cute.

Michelle :-)

roses_r_red_1 said...

such a lovely card! i love the image! sarah xx

Glenda said...

Looks like your play time was very productive! Love the little bows!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You certainly made your copics sing on this one... beautiful!