Saturday, July 10, 2010

Totally Tilda Challenge


This is such a fun challenge! I love using chocolate and anytime I can use my "Tilda" stamps I am happy. This image is such a cutie and has so many applications. I just thought of a little girl at a barn dance, yes we have those in Idaho. In fact I went to a few years ago. The cardstock and all paper came from my (gulp) surplus....or scrap box. The flowers are from "Wild Orchards" and the sentiment is from SU. I added faux stitching and also added a self stick thread to the hay bale. I had to add a little bling with my Spica's and colored the image with Copics. This card is intended for a a very dear friend who is having a birthday this month.  Blessings to each of you!

6 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Lovely card Patti thanks for entering our challenge at Totally Tilda
the reason it wont link up is because you used our blog title as your post title I will try to link your blog up with the linky and tell the dt what I have done
So don't worry you will still be entered
I had a problem and couldn't leave a comment on you card below so I'll say now its lovely too and both cards are entered so don't worry if you don't have a comment from me or any off the team there its just that there is a glitch but we have all seen both cards
Good Luck Hugs Susie xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your friend will love this... what a wonderful BD card! You did Tilda proud!

Unknown said...

Lovely card hun, great sentiment inside too. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

how creative! what an adorable Tilda! Awesome idea!
Pam Going Postal

Nicola said...

Ooh Patty this is just so sweet love your colouring and floral detail.,
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

WJ said...

Thank you Patty! I was hoping this was my card, because I just fell in love with it. And it is now sitting proudly on my counter so everyone can see. Thank you my dear friend!! Love ya, {{{hugs}}} Wendy