Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Robin!




My dear friend Robin is turning "50" this month. I can't wait to give her a "black" day. I wanted to do a special card for her. I loved giving this image a grey hairdo. The look on her face seems to go with the big '50'. Don't you agree? I layered black card stock with a dp of black and white stripe, added a layer of cream with black polk-a-dots. I add a black with white polk-a-dot ribbon, a black and white plaid heart. I edged the heart with red spica to add a little bling, I cut the 50 out with my Cricut and then used my silver spica to add polk-a-dot bling. I cut red felt with my dynamic ric-rac cutter, added black and white plaid ribbon and then topped the corner off with paper roses. I will deliver this with some black balloons to her work place. It should be lots of fun. She is nine years younger than me and has already had fun with my 50th now it's my turn! Blessings to all! This will be my last post for about two weeks. We are leaving tomorrow to drive to Wyoming to pick up our grandsons Luke and Logan. Then we will drive back home Monday and the boys will come with us and stay until the 30th, when we will return them home. I am so looking forward to my grammy time. My life is so blessed and I am truly grateful for all that the Lord has given me.

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your friend will love this! I can tell you put a lot of thought into it! I will miss you.... have a great time with your gsons!