Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Holiday TIme

 A closer look!
Summer is upon us and I am enjoying time with our family! Like many we were quarantined and missed our kids and grand-kids. Are you taking advantage of summer and enjoying the time with family?  It is also time for a fun challenge at the Paper Shelter! Our challenge this week is "Holiday Time"! This is such a wide open challenge with so many holidays that can be used. I chose "Summer Time Retro" for my card! I love this cute little couple and it makes a fun filled card. So please play along and hopefully you will be chose the winner and win a fabulous prize!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

6 comments:

Glenda said...

How adorable! I have to say what reeled me into this card is the little guy's facial hair! He is so cute!

cass said...

Wonderful, love the images. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Lady said...

lovely card...the image and the coloring are beautiful
thanks for joining us at TTCRD challenges
wish to see you soon
Lady DT

Monika Gulyas said...

What a lovely card!!! Great colouring!!! Thank you for joining the July challenge of the Country View Challenges!

R's Rue said...

So pretty

Sharon Smith said...

Fab card, reminds me of an old seaside postcard,
Thanks for joining us at DigiChoosday
Sharon (DT)