Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Put On Your Easter Bonnet


Growing up Easter was always a time for putting on new clothes for church. My mom made my Easter dresses, and I would always get a 'bonnet' with flowers and frills. My greatest joy was the year I got lace gloves to wear. I love the memories I have of those special times. I am grateful for the parents I had and I miss them each special holiday. 
I chose this darling stamp from The Paper Shelter she is called Romantica  and you can purchase her by clicking on the link! Also, it is time for another fun challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge blog. We want to see Easter cards.  
 I am entering this card at the following challenges.

2 comments:

Billie A said...

Pretty Easter bonnet and fun image. Great colors. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.

Helen said...

Beautifully done and lovely to read your memories too.

Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

Helen x