Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Let It Be Spring!


 
 A closer look!
Is anyone ready for spring? I am looking forward to having doors and windows open and letting in fresh air. We have had a mild winter, no snow and really none of the freezing cold that usually hits us in the Rocky Mountains but it has been mild. Every spring in our little town we see a few people zipping around on scooters enjoying the weather. At The Paper Shelter we are asking you to make a "Let It Be Spring" card for our challenge. Show us your spring ideas! I am using Just Roll With It for my card and you can click on the link to find her. Love how she is all decked out but still adding a few items for warmth! I can't wait to see what fun ideas you come up with. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


2 comments:

Glenda said...

We are ready for Spring here. I'm actually going to mow later today. We have had warm temps and lots of rain so I'm afraid it is a must! Love your card, such a cute image and I love the colors you chose to work with!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, I hope Steve is now home again and your not rushing around all the time. I love the backing papers and the way youve coloured this image is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx