Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Tis The Season!

Good Morning Everyone! Are you all busy getting those Christmas cards made to send out. It seems like I always need just one more! It is also time for another fun challenge at The Paper Shelter. Our theme this time is . . . . "A Christmas Card"! So no excuses for not adding to your Christmas card stash!

I chose the darling image "Full of Hope" for my Christmas Card. I drew in the wood floor to create more of a scene. I added a few stickles to the fire to make it look as if the  wood was popping. I cut my sentiment out and attached it to a stitched circle. A tiny bow and some rhinestones finished off my card. Now to get a letter written and post this in the mail. I hope you will join the fun and maybe you will be the next winner of a great prize! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

6 comments:

Glenda said...

I love your card...the image is pervect for Christmas and I love the sentiment as well!

Diane said...

Super cute scene you have created...thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Cut, Fold and Glue said...

Beautiful card, your creation is amazing and a delight to the recipient of your card.

Darlene said...

Soooooooo adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘ Christmas Style’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh she is the sweetest! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, What's Your Christmas Style Challenge, Donna, DT Member. Merry Merry!

Monika Reeck said...

She is a cute little lady and love your coloring
adorable sentiment too love that font
great Christmas card
many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika