Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Ribbons and Buttons

A closer look!

I had this darling digi colored for ages and I finally got her made into a card! This cute dig is from The Paper Shelter and she is called Magical Light! It is also once again time for another fun challenge at The Paper Shelter! This challenge is Ribbons and Buttons! That is what we need to see on your entries. If you check out my light you will see it has almost a marble effect! Truly a magical light, right? I had covered the light fixture with liquid glass and was busily working along. I had carefully laid this card aside for the liquid glass to dry and after a few more cards were added to my pile I realized I was stacking them on top of the tacky liquid glass. So, that pretty swirl of brown is actually fibers from the card that was on top of it. No great trick of swirling paint or fantastic coloring technique I just added more liquid glass! LOL! It turned out better than I thought it would! 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

Glenda said...

This is such a cute image and it goes without saying your coloring skills are amazing! Hope your summer is going well. I'm slowing down and have had my yard mowed for me this year and no garden. Hoping to get back to mowing next year.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, another stunningly beautiful card I love how youve coloured her to. Hows your grandson coming along I hope youve had some good news. hugs Shirleyxxxx

WJ said...

Your lamp is neat...next time you do a lamp you will have to set another card on top of it. LOL Your card is wonderful. Always love to see your coloring!