Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Creative Crafters Challenge-May

 A closer look!
I don't know about you but, I am definitely thinking spring! It seems as if this has been a long, dreary, winter and even though spring means my work load gets heavier with the increase of yard work, I am ready for it. How about you? Are you happy to see winter come to an end? Meanwhile, we can all play along with the Creative Crafters Challenge for May! As you all know by now we are always "Anything Goes Challenge"! So, if you are still into Christmas cards, winter, Halloween,  or any other holiday just enter that card or a project in our fun challenge. I can't wait to see what you are doing! 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

your coloring is so perfect!!! this is Gorgeous!

Glenda said...

Sorry to be so late to come by! Loving your sweet card and the image is adorable. Of course your coloring is perfection and I know I'm always saying that but it is so true! I also love the little heart accent pieces and this this is just a perfect card to make you think about Spring!