Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Birthday for a Friend!


  A closer look at my stamp!
 The inside of my card!
Good-morning!  I hope you have each gotten past the holidays and are ready for spring. I always feel a little sad each year as I take down my Christmas decorations and pack them away, knowing it will be another year before I  will see them again. So, I try to move onto spring and the pops of color it brings. It is also time for another Fun challenge at Creative Crafters! If you haven't played with us before, be sure and hop over and check out our challenge. It is always "Anything Goes" so you can let your creative juices flow! I hope you will join the fun!
This is a birthday card I made for a special friend. We have known each other since we were little girls. We reconnected a few years ago and have had so much fun making cards, and enjoying each others friendship.  I wanted to make her a card that would let her know how special she is. I hope she enjoyed it and her day was a wonderful one! Happy Birthday Nan! You deserve the best!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:



10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous!

Connie Can Crop said...

Stunning card! I just love all the pearls! Especially in her hair! Thanks for entering at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges- DT Connie

Cheryl Morgan said...

What a beautiful card. thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

Joy Wilson said...

Stunning! I love your coloring and the pearl embellishments really make it a wow! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry! Please be sure to play along with us again!
Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Carole J said...

Oh my goodness! How beautiful! I love this image and the way you coloured it brings it to life - it is stunning! I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to receive this special card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT

Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Lovely work, thank you for sharing it with us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog
Good luck with your entry
Carla DT

Carole J said...

This is such a fabulous card. I love your colouring of the gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT

Mari said...

Amazing card with a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous creation Patty, love the image and design!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads