Thursday, November 15, 2018

New Design Team for ME!!

 The inside of my card!
 A closer look at my darling image!
I am excited to announce that I am now a proud member of The Creative Crafters Design Team! I love that each challenge is a "Anything Goes". We have no sponsors on this Design Team and so I can use any stamp I want! For my first design with the team I chose this darling squirrel who is busy getting prepared for winter. I want to thank Alyce from Kit and Clowder as I feel my coloring is improving so much from her classes.  I colored the image with my Copic pens, added a few pretty pebbles on the corners and some "Wink of Stella" here and there on the wings of butterfly and the centers of the flowers. A little liquid glass on the nose for depth and my card is finished.  
Please join "The Creative Crafters"  for a fun challenge!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Congratulations on your new design team! They are so lucky to have you! Your card is adorable my friend!

Janie Printz said...

Congratulations on the new design team Patty. Your coloring is AMAZING on this delightful image.
Janie

Joy Wilson said...

Beautiful job coloring! I love those stuffed cheeks on the squirrel image! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Jenny L said...

Hi Patty,
congrats on your New Design Team post.
What a very lovely card and such a super design too.
Love the very cute image.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
You were one of the lucky winners from our Thankful Challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner!
Please visit the blog to claim your prize :)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card. And the image is so cute.
Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)