Saturday, July 14, 2018

Morgan's Artworld #6 - July 15, 2018

 A closer look at my digi stamp "Girl With Bunny"  and you can find it HERE!
The left hand inside of my card
 The right inside of my card

Good-morning everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day. First I am excited to share with you that I am now a part of the fabulous Morgan's Artworld Design Team. There are so many talented ladies on the team, I am in awe and know I will learn so much from each of them. I have been trying to find the posting from years ago when I won a challenge with my entry using the fabulous art work of Morgan Fitzsimons! I will keep looking for it but I was so impressed with her work that I kept the card! LOL!  
Here is my first DT project for Morgan's Artworld Design Team. I hope you like it!





We would love you to come and join in this Fun Fantastic Open Challenge over at Morgan's Artworld. It is open to any image and any project.

Challenge date:
15th July 2018 through to 14th August 2018

You can join in this fabulous challenge right HERE! 





Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.
You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 


Morgan's Artworld Shop - Please Visit Shop HERE!
I am entering this card at the following challenges: 
Facebook Challenges:

My Song: What A Wonderful World (Louie Armstrong)
I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world



24 comments:

brenda said...

Such a pretty image anong all the flowers, many thanks for joining in with our 'Flowers all Over' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Gina said...

This is such a beautiful card! I would probably use it beautify a notebook or journal :D Stunning! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting With Friends XXX

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Patty
Dianne xx :)

Judy V said...

Gorgeous card Patty! Your coloring is fabulous!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wonderful Job you have done with your blog Patty. I just love your first DT project with us too. It is absolutely stunning and amazing. Beautiful work.
Annette xx

Arlene said...

So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld. What a perfect first posting for Morgan's. The colors are vibrant and the bunny is adorable.

Kathleen said...

A really lovely creation both outside and inside, lovely colours and colouring.
Thank you for joining our 'Flowers all Over' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely Stunning work here. Fantastic colouring of your image and such gorgeous colours chosen.Your design is fabulous. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Back again, and again, stunning work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Patty xx
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is lovely Thanks for joining us in our week 28 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Michelle DT

Andrea said...

Lovely project! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge this week x

Kylie said...

That's a lot of work on this card. All those elements are amazing! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

Beth Brovold said...

Fabulous image...beautifully coloured...thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Fussy and Fancy!
Take care,
Beth

Lindsey said...

Beautiful colouring! And a gorgeous card design. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers!

Toni said...

wow, love your coloring! so glad you joined us at SOSS!

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!
hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Andrea said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Polkadoodles

Mervi said...

Beautiful creation.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tone K. said...

Beautiful card! Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! 😘

Angie Scrapchild said...

Marvellous!!
Angie Scrapchild Dt for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a beautiful summery card!! Your color work is simply fabulous! Please remember to mention and link the item used from the Scrap & Craft store to be eligible for one of the prizes. Thanks for joining along with the July Scrap & Craft Challenge! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Donna said...

Super impressive colouring!!!
Thanks so much for colouring with Edna and the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!!

Melle Clef said...

Lovely card !Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft challenge blog.