Wednesday, May 16, 2018

"Lace And Pearls"

 A closer look!
 Star pearls!
 The inside of my card!
 A little fairy die cut!
 One more look!
I must admit I had fun making this card. The adorable stamp is from The Paper Shelter and she is named "Did You Ask For A Fairy"!  We are also having a fun challenge at The Paper Shelter!
This time we want to see "Lace And Pearls".  I had this beautiful lace that was given to me by a sweet friend Diane Castoe! I love it and thought it was the perfect frame for my cute fairy! I added some cute pearl hearts and also some liquid pearls for accent. I wasn't able to show the shimmer and it is so pretty! I used a Close To My Heart shimmer pen! I love that pen and the pretty shimmer it leaves behind! The inside I found some cute little locks and a fairy die(s). I am looking for a stamp I have that is about fairies for the sentiment! (I hate when I can't find something!) So, I hope you are inspired by my card and will join the fun at our challenge!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song:  Dream Fairy (unknown)
           A little fairy comes at night,
                     Her eyes are blue, her hair is brown,
                   With silver spots upon her wings,
                    And from the moon she flutters down.
                   She has a little silver wand,
                   And when a good child goes to bed,
                   She waves her hand from right to left,
                    And makes a circle round its head.
                    And then it dreams of pleasant things,
                 Of fountains filled with fairy fish,
                 And trees that bear delicious fruit,
                  And bow their branches at a wish.

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, wow love the lace design around your image, your colouring and card layout is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Glenda said...

Super cute and beautiful inside and out! Well done you!