Friday, April 20, 2018

"A Sweet Birthday Card!"



A close friend of mine wanted a 'sweet' birthday card for her grand-daughter who was turning "20"! This is what I came up with. The lovely digi stamp is from "Connie Fong"! I love her pretty images and always enjoy coloring them. I normally don't use orange as it is probably my least favorite color! but I am trying to make myself think outside the box! I die cut my stamp and sentiment on the front of the card and added some simple pearls and rhinestones for a bit of bling. A die cut and stamped sentiment finished off my card! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Sweet Old Fashioned Girl (Teresa Brewer)
Wouldn't anybody care to meet a sweet old-fashioned girl?
Wouldn't anybody care about a sweet old-fashioned pearl?
Who's a frantic little bopper in some sloppy socks
Just a crazy rock'n'roller, little Goldilocks
Wouldn't anybody care to meet a sweet old-fashioned girl?
Doesn't anybody care to hear some sweet old-fashioned talk?
Wouldn't anybody like to take a nice old-fashioned walk?
Take a walk around the corner where the cats all stop
Where you dig the juicy ribs and then you'll dance that bop
Wouldn't anybody like to take a nice old-fashioned walk?

No comments: