Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Easter Time

A closer look!
Cute Easter buttons!
The inside of my card!
Are you ready for Easter? Do you have a special tradition you do at Easter? We will attend church and then have a late lunch together. While the table is being cleared we will hide the Easter eggs. It really isn't much of a tradition but the joy of being together as a family means the most to me.  We are also having a challenge at The Paper Shelter! This time we want to see your Easter Time creations! I chose "Candy Bunny" for my card! You can find her and a wide array of lovely stamps at The Paper Shelter!  I hope you all have a lovely Easter and you take time to give thanks for all you have been given! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges: 

My Song: Because He Lives (Kristin Chenowith)
God sent His son, they called Him Jesus
He came to love, heal and forgive
He lived and died to buy my pardon
An empty grave is there to prove my savior lives
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living, just because He lives

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, I love your strong colouring in this image and the card design is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Glenda said...

What a lovely card! Easter is definitely about to be upon us! Great coloring but your coloring skills are like no other!

JanR said...

Great card! I especially like all the sparkle. We don't really have any Easter tradition....well, aside from me trying to eat my weight in chocolate. ;0) Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

froebelsternchen said...

This card is so amazingly cute! Adorable! So nice of you to link it to our "Happy Easter" collection over at Moo Mania & More! Much appreciated!
oxo Susi

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Michele said...

your card is just lovely and it brings together all the beauties of easter from the sacred to the secular. xo

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Gorgeous!1 Love your colouring..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Rosie said...

A very nice card.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE