Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Christmas Candy Cane



This is another digi I have had colored for a few years. The stamp is from The Paper Shelter. It has been a challenge for me to use some of these stamps that I have colored several years ago as I can see so many flaws in my coloring. Hopefully, you can tell a difference in my coloring also. The pretty flowers are a stamp from Heartfelt Creations. Just a little Christmas card that hopefully will find a home this Christmas.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Holly, Jolly, Christmas (Burl Ives)
Have a holly, jolly Christmas
It's the best time of the year
I don't know if there'll be snow
But have a cup of cheer
Have a holly, jolly Christmas
And when you walk down the street
Say hello to friends you know
And everyone you meet
Oh, ho the mistletoe
Hung where you can see
Somebody waits for you
Kiss her once for me
Have a holly, jolly Christmas
And in case you didn't hear
Oh by golly have a holly jolly Christmas
This year

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, I hope that you are doing well and the pain is getting less each day, I think being home does help although no doubt you are still rushing around after the family.
This is such a stunning card youve coloured it so beautifully and the whole layout is gorgeous, take care sweetheart. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Glenda said...

I love the colors on this one! And of course I do see those pretty poinsettia flowers.

lovingrammahood said...

Love this card...So adorable and your coloring is awesome. We are our own worst enemies. You may see the flaws but no one else can. :)

Heather said...

Wow, so beautiful!! You may think there are flaws in your coloring, but I think it is stunning!! Such a sweet image, too! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

Janie Printz said...

Happy Thanksgiving Patty to you & your family. Your card is beautiful as always. This may have been colored up quite awhile ago but it made a lovely card with that delightful image & those gorgeous Heartfelt Creations poinsettias. Yes your coloring has improved but you’ve always had “the gift”... when do you have surgery again ?

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a darling image wrapped around the candy cane!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Patty thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
Dianne xx
DT for IDCB

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE card!
LOVE your image and colour combo, love your poinsettias too!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

Larelyn said...

She's so cute! Thanks for playing along at TMCC.