Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Rough Week!




Have you ever had one of those weeks when you doubted you would make it through? At the time I made this card it was one of those weeks. This year has not been a stellar year in our household. It began with both my husband I coming down with a terrible flu and lung virus. My husband ended up in the hospital with type A flu and pneumonia. I had a cough that hung on and on. After a week I was able to go and pick my husband up to bring him home from the hospital. I fell in the lobby of the hospital and broke my shoulder. Over a year for recovery from that. In the mean time my husband had some heart issues that cropped up. Meanwhile, he and I had to change Dr.'s, dentists, and eye Dr.'s. All which had retired or were no longer seeing patients. Then we had a minor fire at our house. Then I woke up one morning with Bells Palsy. Yes...it has been a record year. One where you wanted to pack your bags and just run away! LOL! 
I think the expression on this girl's face expresses the way I have felt for most of the year. Thus, my sentiment for this card. I have kept the card CAS with some foameran flowers and some half pearls for a bit of shine. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Leaving On A Jet Plane (John Denver)
All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin'
It's early morn
The taxi's waitin'
He's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome
I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

No comments: