Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Easter Time




Are you ready for Easter? Do you have little ones who are coloring eggs, and wanting an Easter basket? I hope each of you will stop and take some time to reflect upon the true meaning of Easter and the sacrifice Jesus made for us.
It is also time for another fun challenge at The Paper Shelter.
Our challenge this week is "Easter Time". We need to see your Easter cards for this challenge.
I chose Candy Bunny 
for my card! I think she is so cute and she is obviously getting her candy fix for the day!
I kept this card simple and just added a few tiny paper flowers and a lace butterfly.  I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Low In the Grave He Lay
Low in the grave he lay, Jesus my Savior,
waiting the coming day, Jesus my Lord!
Up from the grave he arose;
with a mighty triumph o'er his foes;
he arose a victor from the dark domain,
and he lives forever, with his saints to reign.
He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Patty, I hope you are starting to improve I know it can take time to improve, but Im sure your behaving and doing all your exercises to. A beautiful card I love the papers are your fabulous colouring its just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx