Monday, August 1, 2016

"M" Is For Maiden!


A closer look at this cute stamp!

 Don't you love her cute face?
 The inside of my card.

Here we are starting the month of August the end of summer will soon be here! Time is flying by so fast I am not sure  I am ready for summer to be over. What I am ready for is another challenge at "ABC Challenge"! Our letter is "M" for Maiden! We want to see cards for a young girl. My card is going to a sweet little girl from church who is celebrating her birthday the end of September. Our wonderful sponsor is The Paper Shelter you can find this image along with many more fun images. The winner of our challenge will have a hard time choosing their prize. 
I colored this stamp called "My Cuppy Cake"
with my Copics.  I love the bright printed paper and some pretty fabric flowers from Queen and Co. added to the whimsical feel of this card.  The pretty gingham ribbon and bow finished off my card. I hope you will join us with our fun challenge. I can't wait to see your   "Maiden" cards.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Mr. Blue
Winter sounds crying like an old man slowly dying
And the only sound, the wind that fills the trees
Even colder comes the moon
And though it never seems too soon
Sudden stillness as the rainfall starts to freeze
I'm Mr.Blue
I'm here to stay with you
And no matter what you do
When you're lonely, I'll be lonely too

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Patty Sue, wow stunning card love the design and your colouring of that image is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

Bunny said...

This is cute inside and out. Love your bow and the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Birgit said...

Very cute!! Thanks so much for joining the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Fun, colorful card! So glad you were inspired by this week's Great Outdoors Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

EK Gorman said...

I am totally digging these cupcakes and how you colored everything. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake
Inspirations
.

Jen Carter said...

So cute! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

cm said...

Ohhhh...a stack of cupcakes as tall as I am...scrumptious! Fabulous colouring of an incredibly sweet image! So glad to see you in the gallery for the Cupcake Inspirations *outdoors* challenge!
~carol

Jeannie said...

Hi Patty Sue! She is just the sweetest little girl and the cupcakes look so yummy. Great papers, colors, and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Unknown said...

Wonderful card and great colouring! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
Kamila DT