Thursday, January 1, 2015

"A Cuddle Makes It Better"

 Image provided by: All Dressed Up
A closer look!

 My Card!
The inside of my card!

Good-morning everyone and a very Happy New Year! I am finding it hard to believe that we are already starting a new year as 2014 flew by with the speed of lightening. I know that I am not alone in feeling this way. 
We are starting the new year with a fun challenge from ABC Challenge! Our lovely sponsor is "All Dressed Up". You must take time to hop over to their Etsy shop and look at all the darling images they have to offer.  I chose this cute image called "A Cuddle Makes It Better". Having just returned from a long trip to visit my younger brother this image describes my homecoming with our dog, (a yellow lab) Shelia. My younger brother is very ill and while I enjoyed every minute of our visit it was hard to say good-bye and not know if this would be the last time I would see him. So, arriving home to my loving family and being greeted by our sweet Shelia, a cuddle with all made me feel better. 
I hope all of you are enjoying a very happy start to the new year 2015! If not take time to cuddle someone you love! Also, please join us at ABC Challenge for the letter "A" and Anything Goes so you can do 'anything' for our challenge! Happy New Year! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

"My Song- Cuddle Up"
Cuddle up a little closer, oh, lovely mine
Cuddle up and be my little clinging vine
Like to feel your cheeks so rosy
Like to make you comfy cozy
                                                  'Cuz I love from head to toesy, lovely mine

 

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, Happy New Year to you, a stunning card design, love your colouring to. hugs Shirleyxxx

Becky said...

Happy New Year Patty! Your image is just adorable! Fabulous card.

AndreaNorris said...

Love your card Patty, it's PINK and I love pink Andrea x

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Patty! Your card is adorable and love "All Dressed Up" images! Thank you for joining us at
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com.
Hugz Colleen

Rachel Parys said...

Who doesn't love an adorable girl and her dog!! What a darling card!!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!!

Billie A said...

Awh so cute and yes a dog can make things better I love my fur baby and this darling is so cute. Great card and so glad you joined us at Inspiration Destination for our ATG challenge and I sure hope you join us Wed. for another ATG.

Anita said...

This is such an adorable card! Thank you for joining our challenge at 7KCF!

Nikki Stalker said...

A sweet card with an adorable image. Beautiful colouring.

Nikki

Rosie said...

This is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie