Monday, August 25, 2014

A Pre-Colored Image!




Have you ever needed a card in a hurry and just didn't have time to sit and color an image. It is nice to know that THE PAPER SHELTER has me covered on those occasions. All of the digital images that you purchase come with a colored image that you can use on those hurry up, I've got to have it days! This image is called "Exotic Enchantment" and you can click on the link to find her. I will point out that my printer is not the best and the quality you get does not do the image justice. I just added a bit of Stickles to her wings and the fairy dust. I added rhinestone flowers to the die cut and some pretty flowers and ribbon to finish off this quick card. I was pleased with my quick card and glad I didn't have to panic coming up with a special card for a friend. I hope you enjoy this card and that you will give the lovely images at THE PAPER SHELTER  a try....you will love all the options you have! Have a great week and blessings to each of you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning. Gorgeous image.