Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Do You Remember When?

 A closer look at this cute image.
 Bingo cards from Whimsy Stamps
 Some little crayon buttons  add to the school look!
This year will be my daughters "20" year class reunion. I really don't know where time has gone as it seems like just yesterday I was in tears as I waved good-bye to her as she went in the door of her kindergarten class room. So, when I saw this cute image from Saturated Canary I knew I would have to make a card for her. Doesn't she look like she is waiting for the bell to ring? I love the glasses also as I had to wear glasses in grade school as did my daughter. I added liquid glass to them to make them look more realistic and cute crayon buttons to add to the school look. If you look close you will see the ruled paper! I hope you enjoy this little walk down memory lane. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Do You Remember When?
Do you remember when we first met? I sure do.
It was some time in early September
You were lazy about it, you made me wait around
I was so crazy about you I didn't mind
I was late for class, I locked my bike to yours
It wasn't hard to find ‒ you painted flowers on it
I guess that I was afraid that if you rolled away
You might not roll back my direction real soon.
I was crazy about you then and now
The craziest thing of all,
Over ten years have gone by
And you're still mine,
We're locked in time
Let's rewind

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty wow I love your card that image is so right for your daughter and she will love it, love the stockings, she is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx