Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Christmas Walk


I love to color wee images. They are so cute and have such sweet faces. I thought I would add this card to my Christmas stash. I colored the image with Copics.  and added glitter to the snow, liquid glass to the holly berries, liquid pearls and a touch of Spica pen. I added some poinsettia buttons. The paper is all from the scrap box. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song; Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing grace


4 comments:

Glenda said...

Look at you making Christmas cards already! This is super cute and will be a really nice thing to discover in December!

Becky said...

You did a fabulous job coloring this adorable image!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, a stunning card I love the way youve coloured this image, and the card design is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, I love the gorgeous image, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P