Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fisher's of Men



A couple of years ago I bought 100 images on a special close out deal. I wish I knew where it was (No, I don't keep good records of my digi images!) But, this is one of the images. Isn't he just the cutest? These images make the nicest guy cards for both the little and big guys. Since I am always in need of 'guy' birthday cards I worked ahead and made a few for my stash. I added a bit of Spica pen to the fish and the fishing line. Some liquid pearls to the corners added a nice touch. I used some hemp and an eyelet to add some visual interest and cute little buttons for an added touch. My sentiments are bingo cards from Whimsy Stamps. Just a fun little card for the stash!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Fisher's of Men
Rise and follow me 
I'll make you worthy 
Rise and follow me 
I'll make you fishers of men. 
Peter, John, and James 
Could never be the same 
After they heard him say 
I'll make you fishers of men. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I really like your card and the fish embellies!! :) :)
Was it Pollycraft? They sold all of their images in a bundle when they closed their shop.