Monday, May 6, 2013

Put Me In Coach!



My grandsons are playing ball. It is so fun to hear all about their games. I am even more excited to know that next year I will be able to watch all of them. This cut Mo Manning image brought so many memories of my son playing ball. The paper I have had for over 10 years, is that scary or what? I added a cute banner and a homemade baseball that I popped with a foam dot! I add a grass die cut and had my card completed.
I am entering this card at the following challenges!
http://digisketchchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 
My Song: 
Well, beat the drum and hold the phone - the sun came out today!
We're born again, there's new grass on the field.
A-roundin' third, and headed for home, it's a brown-eyed handsome man;
Anyone can understand the way I feel.
Oh, put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Look at me, I can be Centerfield.

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Somehow I got behind on commenting on your posts. I love all you have been doing! Hope all is well with you!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh...just look at that determination on that little boy's face...reminds me of days when my boys where young. I love your contrasting papers..wow...of course..if we must be frank...I love EVERY card you do and that's including the great papers.

Amanda R said...

Great baseball! and I love the banner you did too, it looks spectacular. I am trying to use different adjectives so excuse me if I sound silly.

Dianne said...

That face I agree is just so darn cute, it's perfect for your grandson and he will love it, The background papers,the banner, the baseball all brilliant to go with that oh so cute image, thanks for sharing..