Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Love Beats All"


Isn't this a fun image. I thought it would make a cute anniversary card! You Can find this cute image at The Paper Shelter it is called "love bubbles".   I just noticed that I forgot to color one fin! YIKES! I will fix that before this card goes out! LOL! I added some pretty pearls for 'bubbles' and liquid glass to the bubble hearts. I added fairy dust glitter to the fins (well all but one) and google eyes. I framed the image with a spellbinders die and used a Spica pen to add a little sparkle. I hope you will join us at The Paper Shelter Challenge for the "Love Beat's All" challenge. Remember if you use a Paper Shelter image and win you will have a $30.00 dollar gift certificate to spend at the Paper Shelter....how fun is that? Hop on over to our challenge and check out the lovely entries by our DT and join the fun with your "love card"!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:





My song: As Time Goes By
You must remember this
A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by
And when two lovers woo
They still say, "I love you"
On that you can rely
No matter what the future brings
As time goes by
 

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, oh this is such a sweet image, and youve created such a stunning card with it, I love the bubbles and your layout. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Eileen said...

Aww Patty this is soooooo cute. Love the image, coloured perfectly (if you hadn't mentioned the fin I'm sure no one would have noticed) Great layout and design and love the google eyes
Eileen x

Glenda said...

This is adorable! The image is just too cute and I love the sparkle! Have a great rest of the week!

Mary J said...

What a gorgeous card, Patty Sue! The red cheeks are so CUTE!

Amanda R said...

Patty, this is one of the cutest cards ever! Love the yellow and red you used for the fishes and the glitter is wonderful! Adorable!

Penny said...

Great song for your card! :^)
I never would have noticed the fin, because the rest of the card is so striking! Love the paper you chose, the die cuts, the colors, that adorable image and coloring, and the sparkle. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sharon said...

Gorgeous image, so cute. Love the border and layout. Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design. Good luck.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Crazy cute and darling and love love all the extra little elements....so much to look at and enjoy!

Janie Printz said...

You sweet silly girl, I never even noticed the fin till I read that you missed cooling it. Looks perfect to me. Maybe he shook a little bling of while he was swimming. Love the rosy cheeks & terrific border. What a great little card...
Hugs, Janie

Jo said...

Very cute. Love the googly eyes. Thanks for joining us for TTCRD watch for an upcoming blog hop.