Friday, July 27, 2012

Have You Heard The News?



I am so excited! I was chosen by The Paper Shelter to be on their design team! I love there fun and sweet images and I look forward to participating in their challenges. I have found this journey blogging to be a rewarding and fun time for me. I have made many special friends and I have grown in so many ways. My thanks to The Paper Shelter for this opportunity. I hope to do you proud!
I hope you will hop on over to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ and join the challenges!

9 comments:

Eileen said...

Hi Patty Sue and thanks for your lovely comments. I think you are as excited as I am at joining such an amazing team.
Your little cowboy is great, coloured to perfection and so many other great cards, yes I looked yesterday :)
Congratulations to you
Eileen x

Angélique said...

Hi Patty Sue! Thanks for visit my blog. You are making lively cards and I like to work with you at The Paper Shelter
Xxx Angelique

Glenda said...

A great big congratulations are coming your way! I'm so proud of you for landing this design team spot! Well done!

Donalda said...

Oh love your handsome card dear. And biggest congrats dear on the DT position . Hope you are doing well. I don't get on the net much at all anymore. Big hugs

Pam Sparks said...

congrats Patty! Adorable images... you're gonna have fun coloring! Super cute cards!

Amanda R said...

You didn't tell me that but so happy for you! I think their images are adorable too and you will be perfect to color them up!

June Nelson said...

Hi Patty sue, these are both amazing me darlin love them big huggies Juen xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

They are so luck to have you! Blogging is a great way to escape life's disappointments!Your card is super adorable!Love that cute little image!

Elaine said...

Congratulations Patty!!
But of course it's very well deserved and now that will see my two favourite ladies on the same team! Two fab cards Patty, and they show perfectly your talents and how fab you will be for team.

Biggest Hugs
Elaine xxx