Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone is having a safe and sane New Year's Eve! I took some time today to play. I have been a very busy lady this last month. I have been filling in three days a week for our church secretary. She has had a series of small strokes and is recovering from those. So I have put back on the working shoes and filled in for her. Then I have been a "Mommies Helper" on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We have a sweet new mom of 5month old twins who needs a little help while her 'mom' is vacationing in Hawaii for six weeks. The twins are adorable and I am enjoying all the cuddles and baby time, but I am exhausted at the end of the the day. I admire the twins mother as she is amazing with both of the babies. So keep me in your prayers as I attempt to be a helper. LOL! I had this yummy Christmas paper left and decided to use it in an un-Christmas card. the image is from Mo Manning. I tend to look forward to spring after Christmas! This image fit my mood perfectly! I colored it with Copics and framed it with red card stock and added for rhinestone brads.
My Song:
I believe for every drop of rain that falls
A flower grows,
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night
A candle glows,
I believe for everyone who goes astray,
Someone will come to show the way,
I believe, I believe.

 

4 comments:

Donalda said...

Hon this is just adorable !!! So love your coloring as always dear, It is just beautiful.
Have a Happy New Year dear

The Other Patti Sue said...

Such a super sweet image and Un ~ Christmas card! I bet you are beat... that's a lot on your plate GF! I will keep you in my prayers!

Amanda R said...

This is one of my favorite Mo images and you have certainly done her justice. Glad to hear you are enjoying helping with the twins, she is lucky to have you! I would rather be the mom in Hawaii myself!

Pam Sparks said...

totally charming! Beautiful coloring! love her!