Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Special Thank You!

Isn't this a cute little image? It is one of Kelly's Kids that can be found at Stitchy Bear Stamps. I colored this image with Copics. She was so much fun to color! My dp is from Debbie Mum. The sentiment is from SU and is framed with SU punches. I used a MS punch for my paper lace. Three sparkly heart buttons finished off my card. This card has made it's way to a dear friend who made my birthday special. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love the bright colors and your coloring is awesome! Hope you are enjoying your time with the family, not sure when you will be back but glad you are able to get away for a bit.

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful card, your colouring is amazing :o) Love the Kelley kid's image. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Nikki DT

Stamps and Paper said...

This little lady really does look as if she is saying 'sorry'....great card, beautifully coloured.

Anne

The Other Patti Sue said...

Are you home???? This is just precious... super adorable image!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Cute image and coloured beautifully, I love the MS punch you have used too.The pink and green go so well together. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT this week and good luck. Julie DT