Thursday, May 26, 2011

Funky and Fun!

After a morning of ironing...ugh! The sky has turned dark and overcast, so I decided to take time and play! I had to have another go at merging images, so I picked these two from Kenny K. I decided to play with my Copics and got a little wild on the hair. I really have no clue who this card will go to, probably one of the teen girls at church, but it was fun to play with. All the paper is scraps from my never ending box and the flowers are from WOC. Just a fun little card to practice on. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

I think this may be us whenever we get a chance to visit! I might have to dye my hair though! You are doing a great job with the merging, the images you pick just look like they were meant to be together.

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a fun card GF! You missed your calling... you should have been a hairdresser! Colors like that... you would be very popular with the teens LOL! Yes I will have a craft room in our new place!