http://stampersize.blogspot.com/ and Elaine at http://atechnophobesblog.blogspot.com/ . Here were two (not strangers) but friends I had not met yet, encouraging me and helping me get my blog going. Patti Sue was so sweet, she even called me on the phone and walked me through some things. Then I became a 'stalker' I would follow blogs but never leave a comment....I didn't know what to say and I certainly didn't want to annoy anyone by leaving a comment. Patti and Elaine were so sweet to keep leaving me comments and encouraging me. Then in my blog hopping I stumbled across Amanda at http://cardscatsandcopics.blogspot.com/ and she makes me laugh almost daily. I could continue on and on with Janie, Glenda, Linda, Pam, Shirley, Donalda, etc,etc. I can't tell you how blessed I feel finding friends not only in Idaho but all over the world. So, I was really honored when Shirley at http://nannieflash.blogspot.com/ left little old me an award. So a big thank you to her and to each of you for blessing my life.
Now the three sweetest things in my life.
1. My husband, he may not always understand my need to craft, but he always has supported it. He is my best friend and mate. We will celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary this year. I would not trade that time together for anything.
2. My kids, Traci my daughter and Jeff my son and TaCole my daughter-in-law. I am so proud of each of them and they have brought countless blessings.
3. Last but certainly not least are Luke and Logan my wonderful grand kids. The love and joy they bring to my life is one of the most precious gifts I have.
Thank you to each of you for taking time to share a part of my love for crafting and pieces of my life!
Now to try and pick three people to give this award to. THIS IS SO HARD!
1. Amanda at http://cardscatsandcopics.blogspot.com/
2. Janie at http://janiescreativecorner.blogspot.com/
3. Linda at http://lindascraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Stop by their blog and they will knock your socks off with their fantastic work!