Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Birhday TaCole!



Today is my sweet DIL's birthday. It seems as if she has always been a part of our family. She is a busy mom of three (adorable) boys and they do keep her hopping. She and my son recently built a rabbit hutch for their middle son's rabbit. (A 4-H project). I hope your day is a wonderful one TaCole! Logan, picked this card for you...he said it looked like you! I hope this birthday and the coming year are one of the best yet! 
This is a Saturated Canary image. I colored it with Copics. I added a die cut paper lace and rocking horse. The sentiment is from LOTV.  I added liquid glass to the balloons and some pretty rhinestones to finish off my card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Trace Adkins
She was staring out the window of that SUV
Complaining, saying "I can't wait to turn eighteen"
She said "I'll make my own money, and I'll make my own rules"
Momma put the car in park out there in front of the school
She kissed her head and said "I was just like you"

You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Stunning Card love, the image is so beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Patty that image is gorgeous so is the design I really love the papers and that sentiment.
hugs
lorraine x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Reminds me of my DIL carrying the baby! Beautiful

Unknown said...

This card made me stop and say "awe." So precious. Amazing job. Thank you so much for joining us this week at TTCRD.
Cindy- TTCRD

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job with the coloring on this gorgeous image. Beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular coloring! Thanks for joining us for this month's Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge.

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh this is totally amazing! Just adore the great coloring of this image. Just awesome details as well!

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.