Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Time

A look at the cute Easter egg buttons!

The Easter basket button
A closer look at the image!
I think of all holidays Easter is one I seldom make cards for. This cute image from The Paper Shelter was just too cute for me to pass up. My grandsons will be coloring Easter eggs this year (probably at my house), but they also know the true meaning of Easter and why we celebrate the holiday. I am blessed and grateful for my grandsons! So, onto our challenge at The Paper Shelter. The challenge is "Easter Time".  Don't forget if you use a Paper Shelter image you are eligible for the $30.00 prize. Since they have such lovely images you will want to grab a few and play along. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: "He Arose"
  1. Low in the grave He lay,
    Jesus, my Savior,
    Waiting the coming day,
    Jesus, my Lord!
  2. Up from the grave He arose,
    With a mighty triumph o’er His foes,
    • He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
      And He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
      He arose! He arose!
      Hallelujah! Christ arose!

8 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is simply gorgeous Hugs Pops x

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Patty Sue, love your colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Glenda said...

This is stunning! I love those pretty papers!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I seldom do Easter cards too but manage to get a few projects complete before getting sick. Your card is gorgeous along with the extra soft elements.

Becky said...

This image is so adorable! Gorgeous card.

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful card and pretty image. Lovely lace you have. Love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Jenny Marples said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Cec said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
Hugs!
Cec