Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"You Make The World A Better Place"




Can you believe we have already hit the middle of the month. Time does seem to be flying by! It is also time for another challenge from ABC! This challenge is so fun it is "P" for pockets! You can interpret than in anyway you choose! I used one of my lovely new LOTV images. I just love this image! I also used a new Die-namics die for the lace. Isn't it pretty?
I add some pretty pink gingham ribbon and pearls . A bit of dry embossing and cherry blossoms and my card was complete. I hope you will join us this week at ABC's challenge. Be sure and check out the rest of the DT, there work will amaze you!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song:
I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Love was out to get to me that's the way it seems
Disappointment haunted all my dreams
And then I saw her face now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
I'm in love I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried



17 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty that card is just stunning, I love how youve coloured your image and the whole card design is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Glenda said...

Love the design of your card. As always the image is colored perfectly, and all the little extras are amazing. Love the new die and the tag is so cute!

Becky said...

This is so adorable! Beautiful colors and love the ribbon.

June Nelson said...

You know Patty Sue, you make the world a better place, cos youmake beautiful things and sing lovely songs, so that to me is good enough, you are also alovely lady, I cacan just tell!! the card and tag are absolutely stunning darlin, now im a believer lol, Ilove that song too xxxxxxxxx

Amanda R said...

Love the embossing and the pearls and the layers and the pink, it is all darn cute!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well this is a pocket full of blessings! Such a cute creation!

Michelle B. said...

Love LOTV images! Fab fold and love all your details! Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men!

Jacq said...

Hi Patty Sue,
Oh how Gorgeous is this!!! Love the adorable LOTV image, the dps, the colour scheme is just scrumptious. Love the layout and the little tag is darling. Coloured to perfection. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Cathy Pulickal said...

Wow what a beautiful card! I love the pocket sentiment and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at the AMuse Studio Challenge Blog!

TraceyJean said...

Beautiful card. Your colouring is superb. Great job...

Lori Barnett said...

I am so glad you found our challenge blog! What adorable images...and they are colored BEAUTIFULLY!!! I hope you continue to join in our challenge on the A Muse Studio Consultant Challenge blog! Happy coloring! :)

sgc said...

Great card. Fantastic image with fantastic coloring! Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Pam Sparks said...

what a delightful, charming creation Patty! LOVE the close up! sweeeeeet!

Elaine said...

Hi Patty...I am so late with everything...I apologise!
Your card is simply stunning, beautifully coloured image, fabulous layout and ever-so-pretty colours.
(And I LOVE the song!)

Hugs Elaine xx

LilyPinkScraps said...

So very cute!! Lovely colouring of that very sweet image and fabulous layout too :)

Janie Printz said...

Patty, I LOVE this wonderful card & great little tag!
You are so darn creative & that new lace die is AMAZING as is your adorably sweet image. I LOVE the close-up so we can see how wonderfully you have colored this.
Terrific job on this one but that's nothing new.
Hugs, Janie

Anne Kristine said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks so much for joining us at WOC for our challenge...unfortunately in order to in the drawing for the prize you can only enter two other challenges.
- hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine