Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Sending Hugs"

This post is so late...sorry girls...I thought I had it scheduled and went on my merry way. When I checked a few minutes ago I was shocked that my card wasn't there...no where to be found even. GRRR! So, now I am hurrying to post this. This card is for the new challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz you can find it here http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/ It is a fantastic sketch challenge by our own Rach and it is a lovely one. I am loving all the new "Glam Gang 2" collection. Each and everyone is great! This week is some great prizes and you will want to enter to win. First Kenny K is giving away 5 of his images and Crafty Emma at http://www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk/ is offering two packs of rock candy.  So hop on over and have a play! (By the way be sure and check out Rach's sketch as I left an important part of it out....but I added some of my own...does that count? LOL. Have a blessed Sunday!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so dang CUTTTTTE! I love the nestie you have your image layered on!

Glenda said...

Oh Patty, please tell what the border around the oval is...Is it a Die or a punch? Spill the beans! Your card is so pretty. I just love all the little extras you added.

Amanda R said...

Lovin the border punch you used, I copied your idea the other day and was really pleased with the way it came out. So nice to see some girly colors with all this gray dreary weather, nice job. Oh, I have the key to your room so you best behave if you want let out!

LINDA said...

Patty, this is simply adorable.. I really love the border punch, or die which is it??? Beautiful job!!
Hugs, Linda

Rach said...

this is gorgeous hun, love the edging that you have added to the oval.. a wonderful take on the sketch. hugs rachxx

Nannieflash said...

Wowee shes fabulous, love your colouring and your stunning card design, those papers are gorgeous.
With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Michelle said...

Hi

Oh this is so pretty!!
Love your take on Rach's sketch. the flowers look beautiful.

Michelle :-)

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Patty.
I love this image and so prettily coloured. Your border around the oval is perfect, love how you make them.

Sorry for the delay in leaving a comment, I had to wait to be let out of the room, no internet connection in there, I think it's all the padding that causes the problems!

Love Elaine xxx