Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Welcome Baby Kollins"


With our dark, dreary day, it is hard to get a good picture of my cards. This card is actually shades of pink and so much brighter than the picture.  It isn't often that I make baby cards anymore. It is a treat for me to get to fuss with one. I am loving this little Maggie stamp. This is the way that both of my children napped and they always looked so cute. I colored the image with Copics. I framed it with a Nestie and then embossed the frame with a brocade embossing folder. I used my crop-a-dile to add a random dotted swiss to the sentiment frame. I added ribbon and pink rhinestones and a little button to the bow. I used a MS lace punch for the inside of the card and the sentiment is from SU. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


2 comments:

Patti said...

You can't get any cuter than this... so adorable!

elsi67 said...

Sweet card :) Thank you so much for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥