Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Sew Happy!"


"I'm Sew Happy" (inside)"for He loves us with unfailing love". That is such a blessing for me. I think as a parent I can understand even better what unfailing love is. My card is for the "Totally Tilda Challenge" the challenge is to have a card with sewing on it. I used 'scraps" of dp I had on hand. I colored my image with Copics. I used my 'brand new' Magnolia lace die cut for the boarders on the card. I stitched down the boarders with my sewing machine. I used my Creative Memories oval cutter for the frame on my image and sewed a zig-zag stitch around the edge. My outside sentiment is from "Close To My Heart" and the inside is from "Heartfelt Creations". I added a button from my button box stash and added roses from "Wild Orchid" I also added some "Stickles" to give my card a little bling. I hope you are 'sew happy today'. I am entering this card at http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/ and http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/

 

4 comments:

Patti said...

Sew you can sew.... this is just sew cute... LOL!

Patti said...

Super,super adorable... lovin that border!

craftykitten said...

Hi Patty,
Lovely sweet card hun. Love the colours. Thanks for joining in with our stitching challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Christine said...

Gorgeous creation such a cute Tilda great punched detail fabstitching...
thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.

smiles Christine xx