Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Girl's Night Out"

Isn't this a charming little witch? She is a very old stamp from 'Rubber Stampede'. I have always thought she was cute. The dp is from 'Bo Bunny', the paper roses are from 'Wild Orchard Flowers, the ribbon came from a half price sale at 'Hobby Lobby. The moon was punched with a SU circle punch, I added some rub on glitz stuff (my technical term) that I have had forever and the sentiment was hand stamped with a small alpha stamp set. I punched it and the background paper with SU square punches. I am entering this card in the WOC challenge. You can find this challenge at http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Patti said...

She is one cute witch! Love your coloring... perfection as usual!

Pam S. said...

how fun Patty! I love the old stamps too and own tons! eek! lol super cute coloring and designing!
Pam Going Postal

Lena Katrine said...

Great card with a fun image and beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - good luck!
Hugs, Lena K
PS! Could you please leave us a direct link to your challenge post next time - not just your blogadress?