Friday, February 16, 2018

Love Is Still In The Air!



It seems as if I have been gone forever! As many of you know I had my second surgery on my shoulder in November. I spent the holiday season in a immobilizing sling. So, this is one of my first colors since I  began  physical therapy to move my arm.  It was a struggle for me and not my best job, but the digi stamp from Cute as a Button is adorable and it helped to inspire me to keep going! The Cute As A Button Stamp I used is called Kisses! You can find her by clicking on the link and you can also check out all the other cute stamps available! 

Be sure and check out this stamp along with
 the others available at
And don't forget to join in our monthly challenge at
And we always love seeing your Cute As A Button creations at

My Song: If That Isn't Love (Elvis)
He left the splendor of heaven
Knowing His destiny
Was the lonely hill of Golgotha
There to lay down His life for me
And if that isn't love
Then the ocean is dry
There's no stars in the sky
And the little sparrows can't fly
Yeah if that isn't love
Then heaven's a myth
There's no feeling like this
If that isn't love





No comments: