Wednesday, January 10, 2018

New Beginnings!



Happy New Year! Yes, I know I am late saying this but you have to remember I am just beginning to get back the use of my right arm. It is time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter!
This challenge is "New Beginnings" so use your imagination and show us your 'New Beginnings'! I chose "Science" for this challenge.  I dream of the day that cancer will be eradicated from our world. Who knows this 'new beginning' may just occur in my life time! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: When We Pray (Tauren Wells)
People hurting, people broken
Beaten down and feeling hopeless
Wonder if it’s gonna always be this way
Who will speak up for the captive
Show some love and heal a past that
Binds the wounds we think will never go away
But what if we could be a people on our knees
As one before the King
'Cause we believe
All the world starts changing
When the church starts praying
Strongholds start to break
Oh, when we pray
Prison walls start shaking
At the sound of praising
Nothing stays the same
Oh, when we pray
Oh, when we pray

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Patty, hope you had a brilliant Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you. I had my eye done last Saturday, they had a bit of job as it had started to go hard, so I came home with a bashed looking eye, anyway its now recovering thank goodness just glad Im now finished with that. A stunning card she reminds me of Ians daughter she works in a Lab. I hope your shoulder is improving. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Glenda said...

Patty, this is adorable. Hope your shoulder is feeling better!

Janis Lewis said...

Really cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Linda Mc Enery said...

Hi Patty Sue
Popped by to say thank you for your lovely comment on my blog (and for following!) and wanted to say how wonderful this card is. I love the inspiration you've described. From your lips to God's ears! We have a little lab assistant in our family, and I bought this image specifically for her, so it's one of my favourites. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Linda

PaperCutsForU said...

The hair . . . the details on the jacket . . . the skin color . . . all incredibly well done! Thanks for joining us at PDE challenges.

Billie A said...

Oh I love this card. Your coloring is awesome and image is just too cute. So glad you shared over at Craftaholics R Us.

Billie A
Craftaholic R US
Pause Dream Enjoy
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Sunny Day Crafting
Always Happy Birthday

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Abela Artistry said...

Such an empowering card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Moments!

Cuddles… Kristy
DT Member - Creative Moments
Abela Artistry - https://abelaartistry.blogspot.com.au/

Grietje said...

Beautifull coloring! And a lovely image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Moments. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you next time.

xx Grietje DT