Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Back To School!

A closer look!
The inside of my card!
If you haven't checked out Cute As A Button stamps lately you have missed some wonderful, fun, stamps. This cute stamp is called "Hipster Emmelie" and you can find her here! She makes a great back to school card, or even a congratulations for making the honor roll. Actually, just about any sentiment would work with her! Hop on over to Cute As A Button 
and check out all the fun stamps available. Join in on their challenges, and sign up for the progressive challenge. It is a great way to gather more stamps.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


My Song: Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon and Garfunkle)
When you're weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes, I'll dry them all 
I'm on your side, oh, when times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you
I'll take your part, oh, when darkness comes
And pain is all around
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
 

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Patty this little lady is just perfect for your card. I love her green shoes!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Patty
Dianne xx :)

Heike said...

I think, your card is sooooooooo pretty!!! BUT....I don´t see any autumn in there....I see summer flowers, summer colors and a girl - going to school...
Hugs, Heike

Kati said...

wow- amazing colored girl! Thanks for showing your beautiful card for paperminutes this week.
hugs
mamapia

Beatriz said...

Great card with beautiful colouring! Thanks for join us at Colouring in Scrapland this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs! Beatriz DT

Helen said...

Great card and beautiful colouring.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com