Friday, August 18, 2017

The Winner

 A closer look at my stamp!
 The pretty flowers!
 The inside of my card!
Another card using a stamp from The Paper Shelter. This card was made using the stamp "I Won" and you can find it here. I colored her with Copics and I love the pretty burgundy colors. Some pretty flowers and pearls finished off this card. 
I am entering it at the following challenges:
My Song: I Believe In Love (Don Williams)
I don't believe in superstars
Organic food and foreign cars
I don't believe the price of gold
The certainty of growing old
That right is right and left is wrong
That north and south can't get along
That east is east and west is west
And bein' first is always best.
But I believe in love
I believe in babies
I believe in mom and dad
And I believe in you.

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous and I love that song too!!!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow great work. Love the burgundy. Great image and colouring. Great design. Well done.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/



Nicolette said...

Very nice card.
Thank you for joining us at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Caroline said...

Lovely card for our challenge but if you aren't a follower yet, please do, for joining the challenge.
Caroline DT 2 Sistersontheblog

Margaret said...

What a lovely stamp to win and great colouring and flower arrangement.
Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret M DT